Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA. (NAS) PO Box 115, NO-1330 Fornebu, registered number NO 965 920 358 MVA is the organizer and the entity responsible for the full draw process according to the below terms and conditions.
By participating in this competition, you accept the following terms and conditions. Norwegian Reward reserves the right to modify or discontinue the competition and/or the terms and conditions at any time.
A randomly selected winner will receive the prize in the form of a Norwegian travel gift card with a value equivalent to a round trip to Oslo for 2 persons in Premium class, departing from John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.
All tickets are subject to availability.
General Terms and Conditions for Norwegian gift cards apply.
The winner is responsible for booking the trip and paying for it with CashPoints redeemed from the gift card.
The competition runs from 1 October 2017 until 15 November 2017.
The winner will be drawn within 10 days after the competition ends and will be notified via his or her registered email address. If the winner does not confirm his or her prize within 5 days, Norwegian Air Shuttle reserves the right to select a different winner.
The following travel periods are valid for booking: 1 December 2017 - 1 May 2018, except for the following periods: 1 January 2018 - 15 January 2018, 23 March 2018 - 3 April 2018.
Conditions for the prize
By accepting the prize, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The prize is tickets for direct flights to Oslo, Norway for 2 persons travelling in Premium class from John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, USA.
2. The prize will be given as CashPoints to the value equivalent of the ticket price. The prize will be in the form of a gift card.
3. The winner must be aged 18 years or older and registered as a traveller on the trip obtained from the winnings.
4. The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
5. Accommodation, insurance, food, transport in the country of destination to and from hotel/airport and spending money are not included in the prize.
6. The winner must obtain and register all necessary travel and identity documents for the trip (a passport valid 6 months after departure, ESTA, visas etc.), subscribe to travel insurance if necessary (luggage, liability, accident and illness), as well as obtain any vaccinations that are necessary for the country of destination.
7. The prize cannot be redeemed in cash. It must be used on or before 31 December 2017.
8. The winner shall pay any state taxes due on the prize if they exist.
9. Please contact Norwegian Reward immediately if you find yourself unable to use the prize due to illness or other obligations.
10. Norwegian Reward reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner attempts to use the winnings for commercial purposes.
11. We refer you to the general rules and conditions for travellers of Norwegian Air Shuttle, available online here and the general Terms and Conditions for Norwegian Reward, available here.